TR6 Horns

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Horns
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:05:48 -0700
Finally broke down and bought new Low and High note metal
horns for my 6 (the old ones never really worked and the
DPO hooked up the plastic british type horns on the inner
wheel well).  Moss had them fr a great price ($10.48 each
and they are the metal horns).

Anyway, after studying the wiring diagram and realizing
there has been some modifications for a '70 TR6, my question
to the list is does it matter which connector is the ground
and which is the power (P/Y wire)?  These have the 2 y'd
male spades on each horn so the y doesn't matter since they
both come to the same contact point.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA