Re: Re: Carb probs: SUs & Zs

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re: Carb probs: SUs & Zs
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:47:15 -0700
Carl ;
        Remember , I said J Curto is parts god, not whole carbs . I honestly
don't
no how they handle suction chamber wear (if your thinking of buying a set
of rebuilds thru them) . If so, question them carefuly about factory vs
allowable clearances. If nothing else, they'll know they've got a
knowledgeable trouble maker on thier hands and tell "benny" down in the
shop to be sure to pick a good pair! :-)

good luck
Don Boyd