Re: VTR Classifieds

To: bdstinocher@sewsus.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR Classifieds
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:08:43 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Same here,

"Document Contains No Data"

All the VTR people are off playing this week so I wouldn't expect any
fixes until next week!!

> Has anyone else been experiencing difficulty accessing the VTR
> classifieds? I was able to do it two days ago, but since yesterday
> morning, have been unable to open this. I am on a company computer,
> and may have been busted, for all I know (computer nazis and all,
> you know), but don't think so. Pls tell me that some of you are also
> having problems...
>
> Thanks.
> Bryan
> bdstinocher@sewsus.com
> TR owner wannabe

"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)