67 MkII for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 67 MkII for sale
From: geo@ohio.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 22:12:11 -0700
Hi all... i've decided to sell my '67 spit. details .... MKII 70,000 miles,
red, black interior, car is in good condition with a rebuilt head, new
carpet. The car starts on the first crank and drives great. the interior is
in super shape. There is some filler in the body but not much, the wheel
arches are clean. The frame is in good shape except the wing under the
battery is rusted. all the correct parts are there. $3,500 located near
cleveland oh. i've got pix if you mail me i'll return mail geo