Re: Geezers in the fast lane

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Subject: Re: Geezers in the fast lane
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:30:06 -0700
unicorn 7
THANK YOU for expressing my driving philosophy almost verbatum. leave it to
a guy that is-was responsable for a nuclear device to show a little
restraint when wise, but use his opportunities when presented. also ,in the
NW states of Wa. and Or., it is illegal to use the left lane except for
passing. when all lanes are full, as one lister said, this obviously
doesn't apply,but please....use your head.even when in rush hour(s) in
seattle, which is traffic hell, i can stay in one of the right lanes even
when driving my pickup and trailer. i suppose that the whole disreputeable
looking thing that it is "might" have something to do with
it-----"BUFFY-LOOK OUT!!! that hayseed over there in that peice of junk
probably doesn't have insurance! OHMYGOD- is that a gun rack?SWEET
HEREAFTER, FLOOR IT!!"
it's almost more fun than the lotus

db
3 tr's