Re: Bad Day

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>, toad@nlights.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:12:22 -0600
Along the same train of thought, is it just me or do other lbc drivers feel
that many other drivers (especially of Yank tanks, SUVs and 1/2 tons) don't
'respect' your lbc by tail gating, cutting off, and generally taking
advantage of a smaller vehicle  - who's driver is very unlikely to put his
car at risk by 'standing-up for his rights'?
Rant mode off.
Rod. '70 TR6 CC55899L