Re: Clutch Fluid

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:38:59 -0700 "Re: Clutch Fluid" (Jul 14, 1:24pm)
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Speaking of clutch hydraulics...

It looks like I'm going to do a rebuild of the clutch master and slave
on my 3A and I was wondering if it's ok to use one of those hones with
the three stones on the aluminum cylinders? Any advice on how to go
about cleaning up the cylinder bores would be appreciated.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com