Frustration!

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Frustration!
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:06:03 -0400
Listers,

If I tell you a tale of woe, perhaps it'll make me feel better.  Who needs
a shrink anyway?

Late last October, I sent my side curtains to TRF for rebuilding.  Why
recycle rather than simply buy new ones?  Because I have been told that the
quality of new curtains are not equal to originals.

TRF told me that they only have one person doing them, and that he was
hopelessly backlogged, and it would take till around June or so.  Well,
what the heck, I sent them in.

I called today.  They are still backlogged, and told me that it may take
until late fall.  I just wrote a letter to the general manager to see if
there's any way he can expedite them so at least I can have them by
September when the weather starts to get bad around here.  Otherwise,
what's the point?

In hindsight, I'm not sure I made a good decision.

Thanks for listening.....

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B