Re: Carlyle

To: CCampb8169@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carlyle
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:32:35 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-13 18:52:18 EDT, CCampb8169@aol.com writes:

<<
 Does anybody know when the swap meet at Carlyle for foriegn cars is and also
 is it as good as I hear it is. I heard you can find anything you want there.
 True? >>

Cole,

The swap meet you are asking about is commonly called "Import Carlisle".  This
year it was May 8-10, I think.  Friday, Sat. and Sunday.  Seems like it is
usually the Mothers Day weekend, so you will have to wait til next May.

It's a pretty good swap meet.  Can you find anything you want?  Maybe yes,
maybe no.  Get there on Thursday, late, when many vendors are setting up, or
on Friday, and the selection is better.  Definitely worth going to--great
atmosphere, and plenty to look at--even if you don't find everything you want!

I was there this past weekend for "Chryslers at Carlisle".  Saw lots of neat
muscle cars, a Chrysler Turbine car, and sold my 440ci Belvedere II.

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A-IRS
67 TR4A...parts for sale