RE: blocked mail ISP problems

To: "'Cwn74@aol.com'" <Cwn74@aol.com>, "fold@bcpl.net" <fold@bcpl.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: blocked mail ISP problems
From: Victor Michael <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:57:53 -0500
Greetings,

There is a way to selectively filter your email on any field by using a
program called PROCMAIL.
For example, you could refuse all email from earthlink except for
mysister@earthlink.com.
I won't get into on the list, so if you're interested in more info, ask your
ISP or send me an email directly.
Your ISP would need to support this, however.

vmichael@enteract.com

Cheers,

Vic