Die Cut Triumph TR-8 Decal Sets F/S

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Die Cut Triumph TR-8 Decal Sets F/S
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 21:16:37 -0700
Due to the inavailability of a quality TR-8 DIE CUT original style deal set
being available for TR-8's while doing the respray on my TR-8 I had 50 sets
of Black and 50 sets of silver reproduced in high Quality 3M material (will
not fade, peel, crack or yellow).

If you are looking for a original style decal set to complete your
restoration or TR-7 to TR-8 conversion, you need this decal set!

Supplies limited to this one run and will not be redone.

Complete Black Set    $29.95 (US$)
Complete Silver Set    $29.95 (US$)

I also will trade off sets in "bulk lots" for parts I need to complete my
current projects:

'65 Austin Healey BJ-8
'57 Triumph TR-3 Smallmouth

Email me for list of needed parts.

Thank You,

Bryce Mack
Contact bmack@direct.ca
or see the decals in a scan of the "Printer Proof" at:
http://mypage.direct.ca/b/bmack/decal.htm