Triumph Restoration

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Restoration
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark r. Anderton)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:08:01 -0400
My web site has some pictures showing the steps from a pretty good old
TR6 to a really fine daily driver.

I have a ten year relationship with this car and during the restoration,
that relationship was tested severely, but it has paid off 100% and now I
remember why I love this car.

Lessons learned:

Panasports are great.

205/70-15s are the best mod you can make to the car (assuming the
suspension is in good shape)

The sound of the stock exhaust system is musical, however, I sprung for
the TRF stainless dual exhaust "sport" system -basically straight thru
glasspacks.  I was a little annoyed by the extra noise at first, but
after a few weeks of commuting at 60+ mph on the interstate, I have
decided not to bother hooking up the radio. It sings.   What a great car.

www.angelfire.com/va/manderton

Mark Anderton
72 TR6
67 e-type 2+2