Sybill Runs !

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sybill Runs !
From: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 11:14:28 -0400
Finally got Sybill running this past weekend -- seat belt sensors had
been giving me grief.  So, I went out and leased a new car (a 626,
loaded, with leather, very nice), and that apparently made Sybill both
nervous and jealous, cause she started right up on Saturday. (these are
sentient cars, you know)

Took her down to the pub, with both seats totally tweaked, so that hubby
was practically leaning chin on dash, and I was almost totally reclined
(difficult to drive that way).  Told him we'd fix the seats at the pub,
just get in, she's running, and starting to heat up (it is Florida).

Had a pint, tweaked the seats once, had another pint, sprayed them with
WD40 to get the angle thingy working.  Got 'em fixed.  Great day --
didn't overheat, didn't stall too many times, sounded great :-))

Off the list for the remainder of the week -- Cheers !

Carol Zingone
74 TR 6 -- Sybill