Re: Wedgewood Blue?

To: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Wedgewood Blue?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 15:53:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bill,
Yeah, I know.  That is how I came to the realization that Wedgwood is
the correct spelling.  I saw the same confusing variety of spelling when
I was doing some research on color paint codes a while back. Apparently,
when a number of those books were published the editors didn't bother
checking.  I have to admit in their defense, Wedgewood does look more
correct than Wedgwood.

Even my spell checker has the correct spelling in it.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer