Re: WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 10:06:59 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dennis,
I missed your original post as my browser filters out non-TR6 related
messages but right there in your state British Parts Northwest offers new
TR4 m/c's for $124, clutch m/c's at $108 and clutch s/c for $49.  That would
be over a $100 savings from the White Post rebuild! BPNW phone is
503-864-2001. Usual disclaimers apply...
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U