Dick Criswell

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dick Criswell
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 05:46:11 -0500 (CDT)
I don't know how many of you watch the all british list, but lately there have
been several posts about the first anniversary of the death of Dick Criswell,
an
MG enthusiast.  Many of you may know him, I don't, but when I say enthusiast,
man, I really mean ENTHUSIAST.  He died on the 1997 Brit Run to the Sun, along
side the Artic Ocean, apparently behind the wheel of his MG after completing a
1000 mile leg of the journey.  As I read about him, I set in my comfortable
house, debating on whether to drive the TR to my comfortable job or not,
depending on the weather, and the traffic, and the size of my.....well, you
understand.

This guy is my HERO!!  They ought to make a movie!

Mike Barron
70 TR6
60 TR3
Kansas City, MO.