Re: Bob Paul's Morgan three wheeler

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bob Paul's Morgan three wheeler
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:20:52 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-30 02:37:34 EDT, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

<< And the best thing of all, in a Morgan Three Wheeler Bob, is having a
 puncture at night in the rear wheel with no foot pump, an almost flat spare
 and a torch with a rapidly discharging battery. Oh, I almost forgot - it's
 pouring with rain. Been there, did that - and I was only the passenger!
 Eventually finished the job crawling around in the road gently dabbing it
 with both hands looking for the chain links, side plates and clip which the
 driver had kicked with his foot.

Ah Yes.  I'll tell you about the seized generator when I had to cut off the
fan belt to get home and then just the other day the chain just fell off at
the local grocery store.  Interestingly enough both times I was rescued by a
Damsel, but I was in distress !!  The there was the local police who stopped
me for no license plate and told me it looked like a cockroach going down the
road !!   At least he didn't give me a ticket !!
AHH makes me want to go take a drive yet this evening.  See you later;

Bob Paul