Re: tr6

To: <Luiching@aol.com>
Subject: Re: tr6
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:20:48 -0600
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
This list is definately the place to get the info you need, sorry I can't
help but the list can.  I guess your's is not the green TR6 that I saw
sitting at the Credit Union on 28th street in Boulder, Colorado if the
engine is still in a box.  Does that green TR6 belong to any of the
listers?  Good luck with your rebuild.

Jane
'67 GT6