RE: WaterWetter

To: "'Jack I. Brooks'" <brooks@belcotech.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: WaterWetter
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:39:32 -0600
> From: Jack I. Brooks [mailto:brooks@belcotech.com]
>
> WaterWetter has a complete anti-corrosive additive package,
> suitable for
> use without antifreeze for corrosion protection.

< snip>

> In Florida, I would use WaterWetter and water only.

We should not overlook the fact that anti-freeze contains not only the
glycol (or whatever) to reduce the freezing point of the liquid, but also
some sort of lubricant for the fuel pump. ISTR that you should add water
pump lubricant to the solution if you are using no anti-freeze. Unless Water
Wetter also includes this as part of the ingredient list. (Don't know since
I just use 50-50 Prestone and distilled water).

JMO,

Peter Zaborski
CF58310 UO
Calgary Canada