Re: TR4 - draft by John Gables

To: rgb@exact.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 - draft by John Gables
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:55:02 -0400
The TR4 manual is still in draft form, awaiting spare time from its authors
(myself and John Thomas) who both have newborns.  The electronic files are
available (assuming I can find them in the mess that was a house).  John
Gable is the TRA head judge, and just acts as a "clearing house" for them.
The TR4 manual is available at cost (about $20US plus shipping) from me.
It`s not ready to ship to the world yet (copywrite releases, et al), so I`m
only sending limited copies to people with a true "need to know".

The manual as it stands is pretty good, just some minor corrections need to
be added.  We were shooting to get it out by this year's TRA Meeting, but a
couple of small humans popped into the world and affected our time schedules
slightly!

Bruce Clough
CT 2966L - Show car AND daily driver. Art is for the wall, cars are to drive!