What I did about Rusted floor Boards

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What I did about Rusted floor Boards
From: toad@nlights.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:32:26 -0500

E_>a Fiberglass Repair kit and put about 3 layers of fiberglass over
then
E_>entire drivers side floor panel.  Then under the car I used a good
E_>health dose of Undercoating.

E_>This worked great, but time will tell.  I figured that there was no
harm
E_>in trying and if it turns out that this will not work I will get new
E_>floor boards, but for now it worked great.  Total cost???  About $15.

I'll do ya one better. Way back when....my dad had an old Willy's that
had an inconvenient hole rusted out on the floor directly under the
driver's feet. Fix: a piece of 1/2" plywood that we fished out of the
wood pile. Cut to precise specifications, that piece of wood jammed
right into place with the help of a small mallet. Worked great and only
had to be repositioned about once every couple of weeks.

Yeah. Good fix, dad.

Will
Delivered from Northern Lights BBS, Everett, WA.