Re: Brit Car Show in Westwood, NJ

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brit Car Show in Westwood, NJ
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:44:57
I've just heard some rumblings about last minute interest in the Westwood
show, so I'll post it again.

This Saturday, is the New Jersey Triumph Association's all British car show
in Westwood, NJ (Bergen County), 9:30Am to 2:30PM.

You've heard it all from me before.  The show is held on a closed street in
a wooded park, concurrent with the town of Westwood's Chamber of Commerce
event.

We are a Triumph club.  We'll have six Triumph classes, plus 8 or 9 other
classes.

I can E-mail you the details and map.

Pre-registrations are running about double last year, so if you are going
to show a car, get there early.  We have space for approximately 70-80 cars
and we've preregistered 37 to date.

BTW - We will have a long distance award.  Also a "Diamond in the Rough"
for those of you a little concerned about the "show quality" of your drivers.

I will be handling registration, so I hope I will recognize all listers
names, but just in case, ask.  This is not a huge show.  We will be able to
find the other listers.  Also, My TR3 will be #1, Ed Hamilton's Spit will
be #22.  My Tr3 will be easy to recognize.  It's the red one with the shiny
new Stainless Steel/ Bronze silinetbloc bushings underneath :-)  .  Yahoooo!

let me know if you want me to send the info.

Jack