Re: Rocker Arm Feed Kit

To: "Dennis F. Kimberlin" <dkimberl@ops.org>
Subject: Re: Rocker Arm Feed Kit
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:49:20 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dennis;
  I've never installed one on a spit ,but on a TR6 the feed runs off the
oil pressure switch to the rear of the head. Beware there can be a problem
with too much oil in the top end. I recently rebuilt the head on my 6 and
installed a feed kit. After driving it a while the smoking did not
subside. Posing my dilemma to the list, I was prompted to remove the feed
kit and now it uses oil in a normal fashion. I'm sure you'll get some
input from the "spit crew" on thier experiences but thought you should
hear of my trials.I still have a feed kit for sale if any listers are
interested $30.00 plus shipping (slightly used)
Tim Hutchisen
CC57787  1971