Re: TR3 Engine Painting

Subject: Re: TR3 Engine Painting
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:30:25 -0700 "TR3 Engine Painting" (Jun 17, 5:48am)
Hi Jack,

I've just been reading Bill Piggot's new book on TR2/3/3A/3B originality
and he mentions that factory rebuilt motors were painted a blue-green
color or something like that. He also said that most engines were painted
black but he had seen some red engines which were claimed to be original.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com