Re: TR3A in pieces, continued

To: Dana & Jane Du Fresne <pumacon@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A in pieces, continued
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:42:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com>, Triumph <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
This additional information hasn't raised my estimate of the car very
much.  Is there ANYBODY who sells a car who doesn't claim the engine's
been rebuilt?  And furthermore--if the engine is like the tranny in having
only 56K on it, why did the engine even need to be rebuilt?

The steel wheels are another issue.  Beware, they can go out of round, in
which case the other word for them is: junk.

John Middlesworth