Spit Headers?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit Headers?
From: Terry Thompson <terry_t@access.digex.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 16:57:14 -0400 (EDT)
Does anyone know if theres a header on the market  that will work with a
Spitfire 1500 engine/frame without modification and is of decent make? I
know Monza makes a header but, I hear it needs grinding to fit with the
intake manifold and even then, it doesn't fit quite right (according to
the shop). I got an exhaust manifold, but I'd like to get something a
little more visually appealing. Or atleast something temporary until I can
get the exh manifold beadblasted.

Any suggestions?

Also, anyone tried that new POR product called PLUCID? (It's supposedly as
strong as POR15 and clear, but won't discolor in uv light). (Hey it's only
$155.00 a gallon. come-on people!)

-Terry Thompson
'76 Spitfire