Re: '78 spitfire rear spring?

To: Michael Galloway <mgx@spruce.lsd.ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: '78 spitfire rear spring?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:59:01 -0700
Cc: Triumph Mail Exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael,
THe new spring is the correct one.  The replacement springs nowdays look
as you describe.  I recently got one from BPNW and it works well.  The
old Spit SPrings are vastly different and can't be mistaken for the late
"Swing-Spring".

So put it on and rest assured it's the proper one.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer