What the British press said about the 75th at Gaydon

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: What the British press said about the 75th at Gaydon
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:09:21 +0100
A week ago, The Daily Telegraph in London printed a whole page report of
the Triumph 75th in its Motoring Section. I missed it but found a copy on
the noticeboard at work yesterday and made a photocopy.
Over the next few days, I'll be copying it out and will post it to the list
as an attachment. Unfortunately, can't do the pics but hope the text will
suffice.

John Macartney
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/plates     GIVE YOUR TRIUMPH THE "COVENTRY
LOOK"