Re: Spitfire 1500 carbs

To: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 carbs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 21:17:02 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nathan,
Note the Commission number starts "FH" which means that it is a European
1500.  Those cars didn't have to yield to the extreme emissions
standards that the US cars did and therefore the cars were equipped with
Twin HS4's instead of the single ZS that you have.  (Eat your heart out)
8^)

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer