competition report

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: competition report
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:00:33 -0400
This past weekend I had the opportunity to co-drive for a friend at the
Susquehannock Trail stage rally in Pennsylvania. John has an ex-factory
TR7/V8. A 2000 lb car with 325 HP is rather a handful on gravel, but it
sure is fun to ride in. We crashed on the 4th stage in the dust stirred up
by the car ahead of us, but we were able to set a new record for Grp. 5
cars on the third stage, so it was not a wasted effort.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.