RE: Fighting on the Beaches

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Fighting on the Beaches
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:05:48 +0100
Well anyway, no need to fight any more, the AGM on which it was decided
if BMW or VW get the company has been set(and passed I think) and there
was no mentioning about the english Party. I think if people wanted to
seriously do anything about RR, they should have taken an interest in
Vickers rather than doing it in a sort of patriotic uprising.
G. von Hoegen
University of Stirling
Institute of Aquaculture