New listee

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New listee
From: "Scott St. Clair" <scottsc@8x8.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:27:58 -0700
Hello, I' ve just subscribed to this list.  I am in the midst of (and
have been for years) a frame-off restoration of a TR250. After several
years, I'm again making good progress (got the body back on the frame!)
and actually hope to drive the thing when winter ends here in
California.

I am fairly well plugged into the traditional retail outlets for TR
parts (Moss, RF, etc), but have lost touch with used parts suppliers
here in Northern California. Could one of you local denizens tell me
where, if any where, one gets used parts up here? I am looking, in
particular for a windshield wiper "wheel box" (the goodie that goes in
side the plenum) and a boot lid support frame.

Thanks for your help.

Scott St. Clair
TR250