Fuel Delivery

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel Delivery
From: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 16:54:59 -0700
Listers,

I FINALLY got the TR4 running again and hit the road Sunday - after finally
finding a blockage right at the tank connection!!

BUT - after only a few miles I parked it - then it wouldn't start again!!
It has an eletric fuel pump that I initially thought was the culprit.

Anyway, I checked the pre-pump filter, and there was no gas!!!  What
(besides a blocked line) could possibly cause fuel not to even reach the
pump???  After inital re-assembly Sunday there was no gas reaching the pump
then either - but when I pulled the line to the filter - VOILA - fuel

Thanks in advance
Tim