Re: Stiff brakes

To: Scott Decker <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Stiff brakes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:57:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,
I may be incorrect, but I think on the GT6+ the Servo was an option and
later, Triumph included them on all US destined GT6's.  So it may be
that any particular GT6 without a serve may have come from the factory
that way.

The Haynes GT6/Vitesse manual has a good description of the overhaul
procedure for the brake servo unit.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--