Re: Returning to the fold

To: jburruso@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Returning to the fold
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:17:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
jburruso@pacbell.net wrote:

> I just recently joined the list and I am contemplating getting back into
> the world of Tr's.  What would be a realistic price for a street worthy
> but not necessarily restored small mouth TR3?   Fifteen years or so ago
> they seemed plentiful.  Are they at a premium now?
>
> I would appreciate feedback from the list.
>
> Joe Burruso

Joe, choose a 100 different answers, but it just depends on what you want
to call street worthy, a driver can be from 5K up= a good driver can be
from 7500. up= a restored can be from 10K up = a show car can be from 15K
up. There are quite a few listed in the VTR pages. As you can see a lot
of prices, but one good question for you, how much do I weigh ??? This is
not intended to be a smart question just trying to make a point in answer
to your question.