Re: GT6 Rotoflex

To: Jim Dean <jdean@designdimension.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 Rotoflex
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:18:21 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
No Idea about the Rotoflex, but I am doing my suspension, and I remember
a problem some have had on the list.  In that when you put a bolt in,
and the frames off, think wether you are going to be able to get it out
again when the fraims on.  i.e what is going to be in its way when you
wan't to remove it.  I had this problem, but with the suspension beeing
off when the DPO managed to bodge it up.  Thinking of this now will save
Loads of frustration later.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot