Crane vs. MSD

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Crane vs. MSD
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:28:16 -0700charset="us-ascii"
Hello,

This outta start a debate..(or maybe not...)

While prepping for my new ignition system setup for my 76 Spit (thank god
for payday, haven't had a car for over a week now...), I have been presented
with a little dilemma: Both the MSD and the Crane el.ignition systems are
available, at my disposal, same cost,and its just a matter of choosing.

So, my question: which is the better product?

Thanks in advance!
Will

PS. Thanks to all who responded to my questions regarding my non-starting
Spitter.  I've taken notes and started repairs!