Re: 3A

To: "MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA" <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>, "TR List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 3A
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:42:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Use what ever your budget will allow.  You can spend $25 per tire and drive
for a couple of years,  or you can spend $250 per tire and be assured that
you can now drive 130 mph and not worry that the tire is going to shred.
Use the resources of the local Goodyear or Firestone (Bridgestone) tire
store nearest you,  Or possibly the NTB.  Explain what you are driving, (be
prepared for blank stares), how you will be driving and the price you want
to pay for the tires.  Goodyear will be the most expensive, followed closely
by Firestone.  If you have a Discount Tire Store where you live, also check
with them.  Or if you want originality, check with Coker Tires, sorry I
don't have there catalouge with me for the phone #.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas