Woodlawn Adendum

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Woodlawn Adendum
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:32:39 -0700
Sorry, but I did forget to mention two other items
regarding the Woodlawn show.

First, I will post some pictures once I get them
developed for those who are interested (I will let
list know I can can request direct e-mail so I
don't hog up band width).

Second, I did receive a number of complements
on my British license plate on the front bumper. This
can be attributed to John Mac's lateat venture.
He has secured the manufacture of authentic
British plates that are clear coated for longevity. My
plate has the same commisioned number from my BMIHT
certificate, so it is truly authentic! Those who
can place a plate on the front of your car should
definitely check this out with John. I will be sending
him a picture of my 6 with the plate so he can post.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6