Re: Britannia Bean Babies

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Britannia Bean Babies
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:55:03 +0000
Cc: richard bonilla <rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu>, joe curry <spitlist@gte.net>, robert head <rvhead@mnsinc.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk wrote:

> >god, i'm glad my kids think clearly...(ages 3 & 8)
>
> What the hell are these things????
>
> Just curious.
>
> Rich

There what you used to be, although some would say you still are :-)

OOooooooowww  Holding handbag for those of you who wach Shooting Starts.

What I wan't to know is what are these Britannia Bean Babies, coming
from the place where they are ment to be freely avaiable, I have never
seen of them!

You don't meen Jellie Babies (or however it's spelt), these are what you
give to kids, to fill them with enought colours and preservatives that
they get pickeled.

Or are they fluffy toys that are made from dead bean bags.

Or are they the offspring from mr Bean, and some freek accident.

The posibilitys are endless.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot