TR7-V6

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR7-V6
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 08:09:03 -0400
Having owned both a TR7 roadster and a Sunbeam Tiger, I've been getting
the urge to build a USA/Anglo hybrid of my own. Has any one on the list
built a TR7-V6 using one of the John's Cars engine swap kits? Pro's and
con's of the swap would be appreciated. Also, I wondering how much TR7
rag tops are selling for these days . I would like to find a rot free,
cosmeticaly OK car for the potential transplant host. I'd especially
like to hear from you folks outside the rust belt. Most of the TR7's (at
least in my bottom feeder price range!) in the New England area are
heavily rusted.