Re: Bozo passing

To: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Subject: Re: Bozo passing
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:46:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tsch, tsch, tsch... Hope your sainted wife doesn't see your email.
Let's see, sainted or canonized- wait- let me see ......
Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch. ( Done with the sign of the cross.)
Yeah, sainted. Has to be if she's married to an LBC'er.
Now, my wife, she's the kind that when she's in front of you, she signals to
make a turn, then starts into the turn and then sorta stops halfway into the
turn as if she can't figure out how to manage the rest of the turn. You know
the type- ususally sporting blueish hair.
Not that she has blue hair;- just wants to make sure she's got the move down
when that time comes. ---- :)  Course she drives that big ass SUV. I guess it
feels a little heavy going around a turn.
I keep waiting for the inevitable- hasn't happened yet!
Counting my blessings- so far............ TR in one piece.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
Cruzin' today for 1st time in 3 months \ A lovely spring day