Re: BiTron

To: David Greed <greed@wave.co.nz>
Subject: Re: BiTron
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:40:24 -0400
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
David Greed wrote:

> List...
>
> Recently, there has been publicity about products sold under the BiTron
> label. Many claims are made - what I would like to know is are they valid?
>
> It seems as though the products have apparently been in use in the US and
> Canada for a few years now. What I was wondering was if members have used or
> currently use these products and whether it worth using them.

  Total crap pyramid scam. Stay far away.

  I have some inlaws who got into the scam. It was hard to go near
their place for months without hearing about how great this stuff
was. They ended up losing a pile of money so the praise seems to
have quieted down.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/