Re: POR15

To: Ct54531@aol.com
Subject: Re: POR15
From: JoeSimcoe <JoeSimcoe@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:50:34 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Is there another
product that would be better to apply over whatever is there?
FYI - the frame is not 100% rust free. >>

I used Bill Hirsch Metal Prep rust killer, then Bill Hirsch Miracle Paint as a
primer and further rust inhibitor, and finally painted with two coats of Bill
Hirsch Chassis Paint.

Looks good, only trouble is that it is still sitting in the barn with the tarp
on it as I do all the gardening chores that my wife is asking off me.  I do
occasionally get to look furtively in its direction.  Oh well maybe I'll get
back on it next winter.

JoeSimcoe