TR6 front-end rebuild [was question for those who know....]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 front-end rebuild [was question for those who know....]
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 98 09:50:24 PDT
Vic Whitmore wrote:
        > I would say each side on the front takes about 2 hours of mechanics
        > time (maybe less) but 3 hours for a Saturday mechanic. If it is the
        > afternoon, add beer breaks.

Great post, Vic!  Now I ask is this similar to what would be required
to rebuild the front end of a TR6?  Specifically, do I need a spring
compressor to remove the shock/spring assembly?

Could someone post equally simple instructions as Vic's Spitfire rebuild
for the TR6?

        TIA,

        Shane Ingate in San Diego