Re: Front road springs<98Apr16.132240gmt.66310@gateway.ukaea.org.uk>

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Front road springs<98Apr16.132240gmt.66310@gateway.ukaea.org.uk>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:03:02 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>Has anyone tryed this type, there 27 pounds from the TSSC, so I suspect
>you can get them alot cheeper else where.  Does anyone know where.

Yep, I've tried this type and they are easy to use, try N.G Triumph services as
I think they actually make the spring compressors, although I'm not certain.

Sorry, I don't have an address but I think they are from the Walsall area, you
should find their address in a mag somewhere.

I wouldn't personally bother with the hook type as they can be dangerous, I
know of someone that was using them when one slipped and came off, the spring
hit him in the chest then under the jaw, not very pleasant at all.  Can't
remember if it actually broke anything, but I don't think it did him any
good!!! :-)

Rich