Triumph 2000 in LaLa land

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph 2000 in LaLa land
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:45:34 -0500
You may recall that I recently asked those on the list to help me
locate a Triumph 2000. The results so far have been encouraging, and
through the list, I located a 2000 in Oregon.  Although this is a nice
car in very good condition, I have been unable to make arrangements to
get it to TX. Today, a 2000 showed up on the VTR Classified list in
Costa Mesa, CA, At the risk of someone else grabbing it before I can
commit to buying it, I would like to ask if there are any listers
available to check this car out for me. It's purported to be in good
mechanical shape, needing paint and interior work, with just a minor
rust spot on one door. I feel the need to move fast, so if you can
help, e-mail me back with your phone number and I'll call you to set it
up. Thanks in advance.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race