Re: 6Pack Membership

To: Chris Bullock <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Subject: Re: 6Pack Membership
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:22:22 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Chris,
I've never met a friendlier, more fun or good natured group of TR people
anywhere than at last year's 6 Pack Trials in Columbus, IN. The
newsletters don't always come out on time and membership notices may be
vague or slow, but you'll not have more fun or find a more enthusiastic
group of TR folks in any other Triumph organization. Pay your dues, and
attend this fall's Trials in NJ (which is a hell of a lot closer to you
than for me, and I plan to make the drive) and you'll be sold on this
great club. If, after attending the '98 Trials you don't think the $20
dues are more than worth it, I'll personally reimburse you.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
Cf37325U