Monster List: where's it at ?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Monster List: where's it at ?
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:38:37 EDT
Listers, further to an earlier question about a Weber manifold for a TR7,
Please advise Mark at:  Framazine@aol.com
exactly how to locate the monster list:
I am afraid I have forgotten as I never use it myself!
Thank You
Leon
***
In a message dated 12/04/98 22:20:15 GMT, you write:

<< Subj:        Re: TR7 manifold..