New list member . . .

To: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New list member . . .
From: Russell Hedges <russellh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:53:08 -0700
Hello,

        I have only just joined this list, so hello!

        I live in San Diego, California, USA. I have owned Triumphs almost
constantly since I sold my Alpine and bought a '73 GT6, back in 1979. I
let that one go, after rebuilding the engine for power, and going
through diff's and transmissions back and forth! A lot of power in that
engine. I now have two GT6-plus', and a TR7. None of wich run, but the
TR7 will soon.
        If anyone cares to listen, I'll tell you what I think about the TR7
handling, compared to the GT6.
        My practical, get around car (everyone should have a practical car), is
a '57 Minx.
        I ride my bike to work a lot. It's a 1980 Raliegh Super Grand Prix.
VERY reliable.

Russell Hedges
russellh@home.com